Σελίδες

Πέμπτη 3 Μαρτίου 2011

Oh now Mr Wallace....


Wallace: You go to Nigeria, which is, if not the most corrupt nation in Africa, and it is, it could be the most corrupt nation in the world Minister Farrakhan.
Farrakhan: Oh now Mr Wallace.
Wallace: It is the most corrupt nation that I have ever covered. I’ve been there 25 years ago and I’ve been there as recently as last year.
Farrakhan: Fine. So what? 35 years old, that’s what that nation is, now here’s America 226 years old! You love democracy? But there in Africa, you’re trying to force these people into a system of government, when you just have accepted 30 years ago that black folk got the right to vote. You’re not in any moral position to tell anyone how corrupt they are! You should be quiet and let those of us who know our people go there and help them get out of that condition. But America should keep her mouth shut wherever there is a corrupt
regime as much hell as America has raised on the earth. No, I will not allow America, or you Mr Wallace, to condemn them as the most corrupt nation on earth when you have spilled the blood of human beings. Has Nigeria dropped an atomic bomb and killed people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Have they killed off millions of Native Americans? How dare you put yourself in that position as a moral judge? I think you should keep quiet. Because with that much blood on America’s hands you have no right to speak. I will speak, because I don’t have that blood on my hands. Yes there’s corruption there, yes there’s mismanagement of resources, yes there is abuse, there’s abuse in every nation on earth, including this one. So let’s not play holy, tomorrow lies on them. Let’s help them.

Wallace: I’m not moralising, I’m asking a question and I got an answer.

Farrakhan: Why would you put it as the most corrupt regime in the world? That doesn’t make sense.

Wallace: Can you think of one more corrupt?

Farrakhan: Yeah, I’m living in one. I’m living in one. Yes, you’ve done a hell of a thing on this earth so you should not be the one to talk. You should be quiet when it comes to moral condemnation. In my judgement!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: